NEW! Joel and the Greek Summer, Chapter 2

Sotiris
I managed to finish the second chapter to 'Joel and the Greek Summer' within a week! I am kind of proud of myself for following through. Hopefully this emans I am getting back into the swing of things and I will be able to post a chapter per week as had become the standard for quite a while.

In this chapter Joel not only has an interesting talk with Chase, he reminisces about the night at the taverna where he met Sotiris. And then.. there's the surprise run-in! What direction do you think this story will go? What direction do you want it to go? ;)

I won't keep you any longer, go ahead and read chapter 2 to 'Joel and the Greek Summer' here.

If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should definitely start here!

And click here if you want to check out my other stories on offer!

Comments