NEW! Zayn and the Grumpy Repair Guy, Chapter 2

Cam
That took much longer than I had anticipated! But here's the second chapter to the story with Cam and Zayn. Somehow, Zayn runs into Cam and is able to broke down his wall a little. With some help from Samantha and her gossiping. It could be the start of at least a friendship? We will have to wait and see. ;)

Click here to read chapter 2 of 'Zayn and the Grumpy Repair Guy'

Click here to start at the first chapter

Click here to check out all of my stories

In the meantime, I took the course in creative writing and got my certificate. I am now done with an outline for a novel in my native language as well, and hoping to spend time on that. I am really trying to keep this blog updated as well, but I figured it would be good to let the loyal fans know why it may be a little longer in between chapters.

Comments