NEW! Cesar, the Bootyful Soccer Player, Chapter 6

Cesar
It's the final chapter for Cesar and Ross. How will all of this end? You're going to find out today! Click on one of the links below to read this story in full.

It took much longer to write this one than I had expected, because of life getting in the way. But I'm pleased with how it ended up. Please let me know what you thought!

I don't think I will have much time to write in the next few weeks. But the next story I have in mind is about Pride, so I hope to at least start it in Pride Month (June)! Either way, hoping Pride Month started off well for you, enjoy!

Click here to read chapter 6 of 'Cesar, the Bootyful Soccer Player, Chapter 6

Click here to start this story from chapter 1

Click here to take a look at all of my stories

Comments