NEW! Jay and the Superyacht Summer, Chapter 1

Harrison
Now, an eagle-eyed reader may have noticed this before, but my guilty pleasure TV is the reality show Below Deck. I can't get enough of it. Although there have been gay cast members, and even one very over-the-top storyline where there was romance between a crew member and a charter guest, I was missing a gay storyline between crew members. I'm hoping to create one with this storyline. I hope it makes sense to those who aren't into the show at all, in the end it's just a romantic story. I hope you'll enjoy!

Jay leaves his restaurant in Fort Lauderdale behind to work as a chef on a superyacht for two months. He is reunited with the Captain he worked for before, and meets his fellow crew members. He is immediately attracted to Harrison. Will there be a boatmance?

Click here to read chapter 1 of 'Jay and the Superyacht Summer'!

Comments