NEW! Jake, the Bodybuilder Under Hypnosis, Chapter 3

Jake
It took a while, but it's finally here! The third and possibly last chapter of 'Jake, the Bodybuilder Under Hypnosis'! At the start of this month I started a new job and it's amazing how much energy that takes up at first. There were weekends when I couldn't even get started and when I did, I had to write this chapter over two weekends. Which is longer than I usually take.

Either way, it's now here! And it's very hot, I think. With a touch of romance at the end, I could not resist. ;) Please let me know if you would like to read more about Jake and Ajay. I am not entirely sure how their story could develop further, but I will take some time to think about it.

For now, please enjoy chapter 3 of 'Jake, the Bodybuilder Under Hypnosis'!

Or click here to start at chapter 1

Click here to check out all of my stories

Comments