NEW! Mike, the Awkward Muscle Daddy, Chapter 2

Mike
I know, it's been a while! A lot of things have happened since I posted the first chapter of this story, and unfortunately for me, they were not good things. I wasn't doing very well for quite some time and writing was the very last thing on my mind. I am thankful to finally coming out the other side and one of the most important things for me was to continue this story that I had started. So here it is! I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the wait!

I tried hard to make chapter 2 the way I had imagined it all those months ago. I feel like I often explore combinations of masculinity and vulnerability in my writing and this chapter is a prime example of that. I hope you'll think it's scorching hot, because it is meant to be!


Click here to go to chapter 1 first!

Click here to check out other stories!

At this point I am not very inspired for a chapter 3 for Ben and Mike. I am ready to start on other stories! However, if you want me to explore this story more, please let me know. WHo knows, I may return to it at a later time.

Comments