NEW! Mike, the Awkward Muscle Daddy, Chapter 1

Mike
Finally, a new story is here! I know you have been waiting a long time. I have been waiting a long time too, to be honest. It's frustrating to be too tired on the weekends to write down the stories inside of my head. But here we are: brand new story, first chapter, done!

I am hoping to pick it back up, but it may still be touch and go for a little while with my job as busy as it is. Thanks for your patience so far anyway and know that I am trying. ;)

In the new story, Ben is approached on Grindr by a profile that seems out of the ordinary. He is intrigued enough to drive quite some time to meet this guy. And it turns out to be an absolute musclehunk! Mike is very awkward and nervous, but things do end up going pretty well...

Click here to read the first chapter of 'Mike, the Awkward Muscle Daddy'!

Click here for an overview of all my stories

Comments