Did you know...? About my wrestling blog and my social media?

Vic (link)
Hey dear readers! I am so sorry to keep you waiting on a new story for this long. I am *nearly* finished with a first chapter, but it just passed midnight and I still want to finish another page and a half before uploading it here. I feel pretty confident it will be up here next week!

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know, or at least those of you who are into wrestling, that I have a second blog. It's a bit lighter than this one. It has photos of one wrestling knockout every day.

Check out my wrestling blog here!

I also have an Instagram-profile connected to it, which you can find here. I also have been trying to be more active on Twitter, promoting both of my blogs. Check out my Twitter here.

Thank you so much for your patience with new chapters being uploaded here. There's just a lot going on, but I hope you are going to like this next one for sure. I can hereby reveal that it will be titled: Mike, the Awkward Muscle Daddy. Just as a bit of a teaser.

See you next week with the first chapter of a brand new story!

Comments