NEW! Joel and the Greek Summer, Chapter 5

Sotiris
Well then! I was on such a roll, but unfortunately the last two weekends it didn't quite come together due to some badly-timed migraines. This weekend, it all went much better, and I could finally finish this very steamy chapter!

If you couldn't tell from how chapter 4 ended, this is when it gets really hot! But the story is not quite over yet. I'm taking a trip away (not to Greece, unfortunately) and I'm not sure how much time I will have left for writing. Even though I am usually so inspired when I go on trips, I am not sure you will see chapter 6 in a week. I will try though!

For now, I present to you 'Joel and the Greek Summer', chapter 5

Click here to start reading at chapter 1

Click here for a complete overview of all my stories

Comments